Sell products online and in-store seamlessly.
If your business has a physical store location, Shopify can seamlessly move your inventory online. Shopify has its own POS, this means your in-store and online inventory can be easily linked so your customers will always know what you have in stock.
Shopify websites are focused on a great customer shopping experience. They feature tons of options for product store designs, support cross-selling, and automatically add shipping and tax to check out for a no-nonsense customer experience.
Why Choose WorldLight Media to Design Your Shopify Website?
Our Shopify Web Design Process
Examples of Our Work
Proof is in the Numbers
Results for over 36 Keywords
Rankings for over 14 Keywords
in Online Leads
WorldLight Media has designed and developed dozens of websites through the years. See what our clients say about us.
Emerzian Shankar Legal, Inc
Whitcomb Selinsky, PC
Fresno Criminal Lawyer
Classic Insulation & Pest Control
Guardian Accounting, Inc
Shopify Web Design FAQs
- What is Shopify?
Shopify is a website platform designed for e-commerce.
- Is Shopify similar to WooCommerce?
Shopify is only slightly similar to WooCommerce. While they are both great options to sell products online, they serve different purposes. WooCommerce is great for businesses with a small number of products, while Shopify has its own POS system and is a great option for businesses with a large inventory. Another important distinction is that WooCommerce is a WordPress-only plugin, while Shopify is its own platform.
- What are the benefits of Shopify?
There are many benefits to using Shopify. Shopify has its own POS system. This makes it a great option for businesses with a physical storefront that also wants to sell their products online. This also makes it super easy for you to move your current inventory online.
Shopify’s system offers an excellent online shopping experience for your customers. They have a great shopping cart system that is extremely secure and works with all major payment gateways including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Shop Pay. Shopify automatically adds sales tax and shipping and is focused on the customer’s shopping experience.
Shopify also offers tons of flexibility when it comes to the design of your online shop. You can customize how the shop itself looks as well as individual product pages.
y similar to WooCommerce. While they are both great options to sell products online, they serve different purposes. WooCommerce is great for businesses with a small number of products, while Shopify has its own POS system and is a great option for businesses with a large inventory. Another important distinction is that WooCommerce is a WordPress-only plugin, while Shopify is its own platform.
- What is the best way to sell products on a website?
Determining which e-commerce platform to use will depend a lot on your business. If you want to learn more about each e-commerce platform, check out our article on choosing the right platform for your e-commerce website.
- What does a Web Designer do?
A web designer’s job is to envision and plan a strong web presence that will help companies stand out from their competition, attract the right website visitors, and turn those visitors into customers, clients, and patients. They plan out how a website should look and function to obtain the best results.
- What is the difference between Web Design and Web Development?
Web Design is how a website looks and functions, with both the company’s and the user’s goals in mind. Colors, fonts, and images are part of web design, but so is formatting, navigation, next steps, and calls to action. Everything about web design affects the user experience and must be considered through that UX lens.
Web Development encompasses things like coding, scripting, and the technical aspects of a website such as performance, speed, capacity, and security.
Think of it this way: the web designer is the architect who plans how a house will look taking into consideration how it will be used, while the web developer is the contractor who actually builds the house.
- How much does it cost to build a Shopify website?
The cost to build a website depends on variables such as the purpose of the website, the amount of content, features of the site, and hosting. You could invest as little as $3,000 or up to $50,000 or more, depending on just what you need your website to do. Click here to see some price comparisons.
Or, even better, request a consultation to get an estimate based on a customized solution based on exactly what you need.
- How do I choose a Web Design Company?
You have a lot of options when it comes to choosing a web design company. There are many talented web designers out there, but you want a company that is the best fit for you and your specific needs. Some things to consider in making your choice include:
- Skill, Knowledge, and Experience as evidenced in their portfolio of work, reviews and testimonials, as well as their own website.
- Industries They’re Experienced With … have they worked with companies similar to yours or within industries similar to yours? And do they have experience with a variety of industries?
- Passion and Creativity are important because you don’t want your website to look like a clone of someone else’s.
- Professional Process … if they don’t have one, it might be a warning sign.
- Communication is a major determining factor when choosing a web design company. Make sure that their communication style fits yours and ask questions so you know what to expect regarding project status updates and follow up.
- How long does it take to build a website?
The length of time it takes to build a website is very dependent on the individual project and can vary from 4 weeks up to 12 weeks or more, depending on the specific details of the website. There are many phases to the web design process, and the degree of complexity of each can affect the overall time required for completion.
- What is the process for building a website?
While some companies might do things differently, our web design process includes the following phases:
- Kick-Off Phase, which includes an initial meeting and information gathering
- Strategy Phase, including the planning of SEO keywords, messaging, lead generation, navigation, etc.
- Design Phase, where you’ll see a mockup of the site, including graphics, photos, colors, and fonts.
- Development Phase, which is where the website is actually built
- Beta-Testing Phase, where you see the site and have the chance to review both the content and functionality
- Launch Phase, when the website goes live to the world
- Drive Traffic Phase, which includes strategies for getting people to find your new website
- Why is Good Web Design Important?
The impact of good web design is such that it can directly affect the results you get from your website. Web design affects user perception of your company. It affects your ability to attract the right audience. It has an impact on how customers experience your company. And it can affect your conversions, sales, and bottom line.
- What is Mobile-First Design?
Mobile-First web design is the approach of designing a website while prioritizing the needs of mobile devices (smaller screen sizes, different usability concerns) over traditional desktop or laptop computers.
- What is Responsive Design?
Responsive web design is the approach of designing a website that will respond and adapt to whatever device it’s viewed on and perform well on all of them.
- How do I get traffic to my website?
A beautiful, functional website does you no good if nobody ever sees it. And it takes more than simply building a website to get people to it so that they can learn about your business and then take the next step to become a customer. Here are a few proven and foolproof ways to drive traffic to your website:
- Social Media
- SEO (search engine optimization)
- Email Marketing