The Talk Team
About the project
The TALK Team, a Pediatric Speech Therapy Service Provider, needed a new Website Design. Also essential: a way to both process intake online and provide resources for parents.
So, Worldlight Media designed Online Intake Forms and an extensive parent resources section on their new site.
ABOUT THE TALK TEAM
The TALK Team offers individualized therapy sessions. For clients focusing on various areas of communication.
- Auditory Processing
- Pragmatic Language
- Early Intervention
- Behavioral Services
- Oral Placement
- Pediatric Feeding
- Speaking Spanish
- Pediatric Sign Language
Plus, they offer specialized services.
- S.O.S Feeding Therapy – Sequential Oral Sensory Therapy for children with feeding difficulties.
- L.A.M.P. – Language Acquisition through Motor Planning for non-verbal children.
- P.R.O.M.P.T – Prompts for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets for children that need to develop both motor control and their oral muscles.
- Lindamood-Bell Literacy Program, which helps children develop the sensory-cognitive processes that underlie both reading and comprehension.
- Oral Placement Therapy – not only auditory stimulation but also visual stimulation and tactile stimulation to improve speech clarity.
- Talk University – combines form, function, freedom, and fun for children between the ages of 3-5 who are not quite ready for a typical preschool environment or those looking for extra language support.
Because no two children are the same, The TALK Team’s approach is unique for each patient
In individual sessions, The TALK Team determines areas of primary need. That is, ones that will be both the most appropriate and functional for each client. Then, they make it as fun as possible.
The TALK Team utilizes research-based techniques. For example, modalities proven to be effective in eliciting change in either targeted behaviors or skills.
They incorporate both movement and physical play. Plus, multi-sensory input, as well as hands on activities.
The primary goal is FUN!
TALK Team Therapists are also available for consultatio, in addition to both IEP support and review, as well as both parent education and professional development.