Marketing Strategies for Client Retention – Pt. 1 - Email Marketing
May 17th, 2021
Email Marketing Strategies for Client Retention
This is part 1 of a 4 part series on Marketing Strategies for Customer Retention.
Part 1- Email Marketing -56%
Harvard Business Review:
- It’s 5-25x more expensive to acquire a new customer than to keep an existing one.
- Increasing Customer retention rates by 5% increase profits by 25% to 95%
- How does branding relate to your video strategy?
- How do you determine the scope of your project?
- What goals work best for video?
- How can you make your investment work for you?
- What are the biggest video mistakes?
Additional Resources and links mentioned in the podcast:
Most Effective Digital Marketing Tactics for Customer Retention:https://www.marketingcharts.com/digital-44110/attachment/gigaom-most-effective-digital-tactics-customer-retention-july2014
The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field by Mike Michalowicz