Web Developer (HubSpot)- Job Opening
WorldLight Media is currently seeking a talented Web Developer who possesses the skills to create custom Themes, Templates, and Modules within HubSpot's CMS. This role is part-time to start with the possibility of full-time employment in the future.
In this role, you will collaborate with our designers during the wireframe and design process to identify key functionality and branding elements, and then bring those designs to life using HubSpot. Your responsibilities will include developing websites, landing page templates, and blog templates, all within the HubSpot CMS.
Additionally, you will troubleshoot bugs, issues, and ensure optimal rendering and responsiveness across various devices and browsers. The Web Developer we are looking for is a problem solver who can create robust, scalable, and versatile web solutions that prioritize ease of use.
- Create unique and engaging web assets within HubSpot, such as custom Themes, Modules, Landing Page Templates, Blog Templates, and Page Templates.
- Identify and resolve any issues with web functionality and enhance templates to ensure optimal user experience.
- Collaborate closely with our designer and project manager to create visually stunning and strategically optimized web content. From the initial wireframing stage to the final development phase, you will work hand-in-hand with our creative experts to bring marketing-driven designs to life.
- Maintain consistent and open communication to WorldLight Media team members about status of dev work
- Assist Project Managers by providing technical expertise in creating marketing assets within HubSpot.
- Alignment with WorldLight Media's Core Values
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience in designing and developing responsive websites in HubSpot COS/CMS Hub
- Comfortable working with debugging tools
- Ability to understand CSS changes and how they impact the styles their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to consume data with API/RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development would be an advantage
- At least 2 years experience with Website Page Speed Performance Testing and Remediations
- At least 2 years experience with ADA Website Testing and Remediations
- At least 2 years experience with Mobile Website and Responsive Website Development, Testing and Remediations
- A strong inclination towards technology, innovative problem-solving, and a deep understanding of inbound marketing principles
- Ability to create high performance Themes, Templates, and Modules within HubSpot CMS based on a design mockup and/or wireframe.
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS - Connecting domains/sub-domains, migrating blogs to HubSpot from other CMSs
- Understand how to manage hosting server and registrar platforms, including website propagation, DNS, security,
- A degree in any discipline
- Ability to listen to the requirements of team members and clients and translate them into great solutions
- Strong written communication and team skills
- Self-motivation, self-awareness, self-discipline, self-improvement, use of good judgment, positivity, and a willingness to help others
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
Ideal Candidate :
- Is honest and trustworthy
- Is a self-starter and can work independently
- Is detail-oriented
- Is well-organized, highly motivated, consistent, and dependable
- Is personable and friendly
- Has great social and communication skills
- Has strong writing skills
- Is a researcher/ lifelong learner
- Is willing to learn new things and be flexible.