Just as we encourage our clients to do, we recently committed to trying something new and are proud to be introducing the Extremely Valid Points podcast!
WorldLight Media’s own Nathan Solla and Jenni Solla are co-hosting the podcast with friend Dave Wilkins, owner of video production company Ellipsis Production Co. Together, they discuss business, marketing and creativity … and along the way, they just might happen to make a few extremely valid points.
The episodes range in length from 30-50 minutes or so. And so far, the topics covered have included:
- How to use Consumer Feedback to Strengthen your Brand Position (Episode 1)
- Starting Something New in Uncertain Times (Episode 2)
- Common Branding Mistakes Businesses Make (Episode 3)
- Art and Commerce (Episode 4)
- Sales Funnels Part 1 (Episode 5)
- Sales Funnels Part 2 — Video in Sales Funnels (Episode 6)
- Sales Funnels Part 3 — Lead Magnets in Sales Funnels (Episode 7)
Our goal is to get you thinking about business and marketing … and, perhaps, even inspire you to do even more to grow your own business.
If you have a question you’d like us to answer on the podcast, you can ask it using the form on the Extremely Valid Points website.
Please watch, listen, and subscribe! Consider introducing the Extremely Valid Points podcasts to your friends, colleagues, and business associates as well.
We’re making every effort for it to be worth your time.