Project Coordinator- Job Opening
----APPLICATION WINDOW HAS CLOSED ----
WorldLight Media seeks to train the right Candidate for this role. The applicant chosen will be a highly motivated self-starter, who is quick to learn and tech-savvy. Interest and enthusiasm in digital marketing is a must.
This role requires working on-site at our office in Fresno, CA. Only local candidates will be considered.
Project Coordinator - Job Description
- Working closely with Project Managers to understand the vision and deliverables for each project
- Setting up and organizing projects in Asana (our project management software)
- Creating Team Documents using Google Workspace
- Assigning Tasks to team members using Asana
- Monitoring Project Timelines to ensure on-time project completion
- Facilitating Team Meetings by creating Zoom links, Calendar Invites, Preparing Meeting Agendas, etc.
- Attending meetings: take detailed notes, create tasks for actionable items, and send meeting recaps to clients
- Sending monthly reports to clients
- Performing SEO keyword research
- Creating SEO Reports
- Performing Benchmark Assessments for new clients ( researching and documenting their current marketing efforts and successes so we can measure progress)
- Help improve day-to-day business operations by creating and implementing more systemized processes (Creating email templates, document templates, project templates, checklists, etc)
- Assist Sales Team with creating project proposals using HubSpot & Google Slides
- Taking on small projects geared towards improving systems and processes
- Appointment/ Meeting scheduling
- Answering phones
- Keeping contact records up to date in HubSpot CRM
- Conduct Data Imports in HubSpot CRM
- Help with invoicing, sending contracts, and collecting payments using HubSpot and Quickbooks
Software Used in this role:
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Alignment with WorldLight Media's Core Values
- 1-3 years experience in an admin or marketing role.
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-motivation, self-awareness, self-discipline, self-improvement, use of good judgment, positivity, and a willingness to help others
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
Ideal Candidate Is :
- Is honest and trustworthy
- Is a self-starter and can work independently
- Is detail-oriented
- Is well-organized, highly motivated, consistent, and dependable
- Is personable and friendly
- Has great social and communication skills
- Has strong writing skills
- Is tech-savvy
- Is a researcher/ lifelong learner
- Is willing to learn new things and be flexible.
- Has reliable transportation and a good driving record