WorldLight Media is seeking a well-organized and personable Executive Assistant to assist the owners of our company. WorldLight Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Executive Assistant - Job Description
- Filtering Execs emails and delegating tasks that others can do.
- Help improve day to day business operations by creating and implementing more systemized processes (Creating email templates, document templates, project templates, checklists, etc)
- Creating Meeting Agendas and Taking meeting Notes
- Appointment scheduling
- Organizing Projects in Asana (our project management software)
- Assigning Tasks to team members using Asana
- Help with Invoicing, sending contracts, and collecting payments using HubSpot and Quickbooks
- Communicating with bookkeepers and getting them the documents they need.
- Light Filing
- Occasionally run errands (Bank deposits, supply runs, etc).
- Answering phones
- odd jobs
- Alignment with WorldLight Media's Core Values
- 1-3 years experience in an admin role.
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-motivation, self-awareness, self-discipline, self-improvement, use of good judgment, positivity, and a willingness to help others
- Has reliable transportation and a good driving record
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
Ideal Candidate Is :
- Is proactive and self-sufficient
- Is personable and friendly
- Has great social and communication skills
- Is well organized and highly motivated
- Is consistent and dependable
- Is tech-savvy
- Is willing to learn new things and be flexible